Sunday 12 April 2015

Round and round in a big circle.....

This new blog is to do with my own spiritual journey and so a separate blog to "Dancing Daisies" but I guess the two together will be a pretty good reflection of my life journey. Returning to my church last October had made the most huge difference to my life and has helped me deal with my anxiety issues so much. It has truly changed my life but I feel that the spiritual journey of my whole life required me to question, look beyond, travel other roads in order for me to come back to where I started but my return is with so much love and certainty and actually a sort of relief. I never strayed very far away from what I believed to be the truth but by wandering and searching, I have learned so much and I have realised without any doubts where my heart and soul need to reside. If you want to join me, it will be lovely to share with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment