Tuesday 5 July 2016

Finding some calm today....

I want to keep my blog uplifting but have to admit I had a very stressful day yesterday. I had two of my lovely grandchildren with me which helped a lot but a couple of unforeseen problems cropped up (not with them) one of which casued me a lot of anxiety. As always with these things it has left me with a real headache and a feeling of upset so I am determined to find a space to stay calm today. This means just doing things for me I think. Well ... yes ... I have a few things I must do but I am going to keep them to a minimum and allow myself some really quiet time. So this little picture seems rather appropriate for me today, especially as the distressing things of yesterday do not affect people and at the end of the day, how many times do we let inanimate problems cause us upset....I know I do so today is a day of practice for me in getting things into perspective. so I think this is a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment