Friday 8 July 2016

Peace Is Every Step

Peace is every step. The shining red sun is my heart. Each flower smiles with me. How green, how fresh all that grows. How cool the wind blows. Peace is every step. It turns the endless path to joy. - Thich Nhat Hanh
The weekend always heralds a little time for me to be peacefully pottering around my small garden. Just the thought of being with my lovely flowers and seeing the ones that have just started to bloom, lifts my spirits. When you have a garden that is mostly in containers and also not very large, you really get to know all of your plants and flowers and growing year after year in a container takes a lot of effort for perennials so when I see one returning once more I always go and say "hello, lovely to see you again." Nice feeling. Happy weekend everyone. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment