Tuesday 12 July 2016

What a few months....

Considering I have dealt with major cancer surgeries four times, I have got a bit run down these past few months with one stupid thing after another. It started with a 6 week virus back in late March that also led to bronchitis. It left me pretty washed out and I had several "toothy" problems after that then another massive upset with my adhesions from my kidney surgery which was horribly painful. I just got over that then went flying in my garden and got bashed from head to toe. Just getting over that a week or so ago, I said to my friend Julie at choir..."I feel really well again at last!" I spoke too soon as last Thursday I got another throat and ear infection and then a nasty little mozzie decided to attack my face. For the last 6 days I have being trying to deal with 7 or 8 really painful bites all around my mouth. A couple went septic and I have got to say, they have really got me down. As well as that I have to say they are pretty unsightly so it is not very nice to have to go out the house! I have tgried everything under the sun to calm them down ... to no avail... I think they might just be beginning to dry a bit today, I really hope so. Not helping my general mood ... how can something like mosquito bites make you cry... but they do and they have. There... I feel a bit better for writing it down. :-)
At least I do that......

No comments:

Post a Comment